Saturday, August 28, 2010

Arrival At Kent


This is a little belated, as I actually arrived a couple of days ago, but i am a very busy fellow you know. The campus is very large and dotted with hilly fields filled with young people soaking up the fleeting warm weather. As I sat in my truck this afternoon, surveying the used car lots and local eateries, I felt like I was in West Columbia. I can already smell autumn in the air, though, it's going to get cold soon.


My room, to change (God willing) in a couple of weeks.

View 2

The Art Building

The Art Building View 2


Scenic downtown Kent (no parking meters).
Lurking behind a drive-in. I plan on stealing
this when I leave.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to read that you are there safe and sound. I will be excited to follow your adventures...and yes, you need that A&W Bear!

    ReplyDelete