Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Journey To Ohio


All my worldly possessions whittled down to a few duffle bags...

and packed onto my truck, ready to ride.

Goodbye Alcolu, S.C..

A few shots while leaving S.C.. That Pepsi cap is probably five feet tall.


I made a stop in N.C. to see my family. Thats my cousin and my grandmother (taken under protest).

No more road shots after North Carolina. I had a schedule to keep and travel through the mountains (85% of my trip) required my full attention. West Virginia is the most beautiful place I have ever seen and I'm lucky that I didn't have a reason to stop there, as I'm certain that I wouldn't have started back again.

Hopefully I will get better at editing my blog entries. Why is all web design so counter intuitive?

No comments:

Post a Comment