Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Kent Farmers Market

I got up early this morning and went to the farmers market. It was a good decision.

Everything was so colorful and vibrant in the morning light. When I started editing I realized that it was too harsh for my iPhone and most of the highlights are blown out, so sorry for the low quality of some of these shots.

A little natural vignetting.








No amount of color correction could do these plums justice.


That scale looks like it's weighed many a tater.


Kevin Noon sharpened my axe for $6 (it 
needed it). His business card is a label with 
his info adhered to a wrapped bandaid.


Kevin's files with corncob handles.


Mr. Wood, a soft-spoken and intelligent fellow. He had
endless binders full of prints made from his paintings.
There were hundreds of them ranging from realistic oil 
paintings and water colors to abstract digital pieces.





These guys know what they're doing. The gentleman on the left is a baker
and the one on the right was selling all organic spicy black bean patty 
sandwiches. He gave me a sample and it was incredible. 

2 comments: